Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce tossed with chicken folded in a flour tortilla with cheese and toasted golden brown.
- Set oven to 350°F. Coat chicken in oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on parchment lined sheet tray and roast until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Allow chicken to cool and shred.
- Combine shredded chicken with buffalo wings sauce until well distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Combine red and green peppers. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set griddle to medium high. For each serving, lightly oil griddle. Once hot, place 1 tortilla down. Sprinkle entire tortilla with 1/2 cup mozzarella, 1 tablespoon blue cheese, 1/4 cup peppers, and 1/2 cup shredded chicken. Once cheese has fully melted fold tortilla in half and remove from griddle.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm alongside desired accompaniments.
Accompany this dish with classic "Buffalo" sides such as blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.