A light and flavorful appetizer of fresh fish in citrus juice seasoned with Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce.
- In a blender, combine avocado, coconut milk, garlic, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and salt. Blend until smooth and airy. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine red onion, olive oil, lime juice, and salt. Toss until onions are well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice, and Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce. Mix well and add fish. Toss until fish it well coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or until seafood is opaque, turning occasionally. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 350°F. Drop tortillas in fryer and place fryer basket over top to keep tortillas flat. Fry until golden brown and drain.
- Season tortillas on both sides with Chili Lime Rub. Hold room temperature for service.
- For each serving, spread with 3 tablespoons of avocado mousse over one side of 1 seasoned tortilla. Plate as desired and top with 2 ounces ceviche.
- Garnish with 4 grapefruit segments, 1 radish slice, 1 tablespoon red onion, and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve chilled.
For a different take on this dish cut tortillas into wedges before frying and use ingredients for ceviche nachos!