A French's® Crunchy Jalapeno twist to classic queso dip.
- In a food processor combine cream cheese, milk, cheddar cheese, mustard, jalapeno, onion powder and salt. Blend until well combined.
- Portion mixture equally into 8 oz ramekins. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 350°F. For each serving, bake one ramekin of jalapeno popper dip until warmed through.
- Remove from oven and top with 1/2 cup of crispy jalapenos. Bake until crispy jalapenos are lightly toasted.
- Serve hot alongside 2 cups tortilla chips.