Who can resist the tasty, cheesy, mouthwatering deliciousness of a fajita quesadilla, complete with a craveable filling of seared chicken, onions & peppers, Colby Jack cheese and our duo of seasoning blends: Zesty Pepper Seasoning Blend and Garlic Herb Salt Free Seasoning?!
For the Chicken & Vegetable Filling:
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, sear chicken breast.
- Reduce heat and add onions and peppers; cook until softened.
- Add stock, cover and simmer until chicken just begins to pull apart, an internal temperature of 185ºF.
- Strain contents and reserve liquid.
- Pull chicken with onions, then mix in both seasoning blends.
For the Assembly & Garnish:
- Preheat and grease flat grill to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on grill then distribute cheese evenly and top with an even amount of chicken mixture.
- When cheese is melted, fold in half and cut in quarters.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 470mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Protein: 44g