Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce blended with peppers and onions tossed with grilled pineapple and wings.
Island Honey Garlic Sauce
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Add red onion and red bell pepper. Sauté until onions and peppers have softened. Remove from heat.
- Stir Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce into sautéed peppers and onions. Use a stick blender to emulsify into sauce. Hot hold for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, toss 1 pound of steamed wings and 3 spears of pineapple with 1/4 cup of island honey garlic sauce. Grill until heated through and sauce begins to caramelize.
- Transfer grilled wings and pineapple to a bowl. Toss with additional 1/4 cup of island honey garlic sauce to finish. Serve hot alongside extra sauce if desired.