The combine of Frank's RedHot Sweet Chili® Sauce, garlic, and sesame seeds creates a delicious marinade for this beef satay.
Lemongrass Sweet Chili Marinade
- In blender combine red onion, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until mixture becomes a paste.
- Add sweet chili sauce, lemongrass and sesame seeds. Blend until fully combined. Use for prep or refrigerate until needed.
- Slice the steak into 1/4" thick, 3" long slices across the grain. In a bowl, combine steak and sweet chili marinade. Toss until well coated. Cover and marinate at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Remove steak from marinade, discard excess. Skewer steak onto soaked skewers hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill 6 skewers until well marked and reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. Serve warm.
This marinade can be thinned slightly with orange juice or light soy sauce for a delicious dipping sauce.