Crispy wings, tossed in a buttery sauce made with Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce.
- Set oven to 425°F. Spread wings in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until the wings are golden and crisp and the largest wing reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add Cholula and bring to a simmer. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set grill or convection oven to high. For each order reheat 10 to 12 wings in the oven or on the grill until hot and crispy. In a bowl toss hot wings with 1/4 cup hot Cholula sauce until well coated.
- Serve hot alongside 1/4 cup ranch and desired accompaniments.
This sauce can be adjusted for spiciness by shifting the ratio between Cholula® and butter.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American Regional