Spinach and artichoke dip loaded with cheese and flavor!
- Heat olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add spinach 1 handful at a time until wilted.
- Add garlic salt and crushed red pepper and stir to incorporate. Cook down until most of liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts and cook until heated through.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream cheese and mozzarella until cheese has melted. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
- Portion mixture equally into 6 oz ramekins. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese over top of 1 ramekin of spinach artichoke. Bake until warmed through and Parmesan is beginning to brown.
- Serve hot alongside toast points, chips, or sliced vegetables.
Cook this dip under a broiler or salamander for a minute or two for some extra browning of the cheese!