The classic biscuit gets a sweet tomato twist with the addition of French's® Tomato Ketchup.
- Set oven to 400°F. In a bowl combine butter and first amount of ketchup until well mixed. Divide in half.
- In a new bowl, cut one half of ketchup butter into baking mix until evenly distributed, resulting in peas sized pieces of butter.
- Combine milk with second amount of ketchup. Add to baking mix and butter, mixing until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Roll dough out to 1 1/4" thickness. Cut into 4" rounds. Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Brush with remaining ketchup butter. Serve warm.
This biscuit is great used for breakfast sandwich builds or even as a replacement for the bun on burgers.
Make smaller biscuits and use for bread service.