French's® Spicy Brown Mustard and maple syrup make for a sweet & spicy ham, egg & cheese sandwich on a pretzel roll. Swiss cheese & dill pickle add a tangy bite.
- In a bowl combine the mustard, syrup and cream cheese. Whisk until blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each sandwich, split and toast pretzel roll.
- Cover heel and crown of roll each with 1 tablespoon of sauce. Place 1 1/2 ounces ham on top of heel. Top with one scrambled egg and a slice of cheese.
- Place under salamander to melt cheese. Finish with two pickles and top with crown of bun. Serve hot.
The maple mustard sauce in this recipe also works great as a spread for a chicken sandwich or as a dip for chicken fingers
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch