Cholula® Original Hot Sauce drives the fresh pepper flavors that make this an authentic Huevos Ranchero.
- In a heavy-bottom saucepan combine refried beans and stock. Heat and whisk to combine. Simmer and hold hot for service.
- For each order, heat 1 tablespoon oil in saute pan over medium-high heat. Press 1 tortilla flat into oil and sear until crisp on both sides. Drain and place on desired plate.
- Reduce heat and cook 2 eggs as desired.
- Top tortilla with 1/3 cup refried bean mixture, eggs, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 1/2 tablespoons Cholula Original Hot Sauce.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro, 3 slices of avocado, and 2 tablespoons of tomato. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: American Regional