Simplicity shines with this delicious dish that easy to make and full of flavor, sure to please patrons everywhere, during any day part!
For the Pumpernickel Avocado Toast
- Toast pumpernickel bread slices. Spread each side with butter.
- Cut avocados in half and remove seed. Carefully remove peel while leaving halves in tact. Thinly slice and spread into an even layer. Place the fanned avocado onto pumpernickel toast.
- Sprinkle each toast with 1/4 tsp of Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt. Top with 2 Tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Heat 1/2 Tablespoon of oil over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, crack egg and cook until whites have set. Place overtop of cheese on toast. Repeat with remaining 3 eggs.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Franks RedHot on each toast.
- Serve one toast per plate.
Recipe is also great with poached or scrambled eggs!
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 430
- Sodium: 790 mg
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 16 g