Add distinctive flavor to your backyard burgers by seasoning with a blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell pepper, and spices. Make them even more delicious by topping with melted American cheese, bacon slices, and crisp lettuce.
- Mix ground beef, seasoning, and egg yolks until well blended. Shape into patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers have cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF.
- Top the burger with bacon, cheese, and/or other toppings.
This burger can be served with Sweet and Smoky Onion Marmalade.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 500 cal
- Sodium: 1050 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 36 g