Grilled chicken sandwich with a flavorful Asian style sweet chili slaw.
Sweet Chili Slaw
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, and orange juice until well mixed.
- Fold in shredded cabbages and carrots. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, rub one portion of chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon of oil and season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- Grill until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove from grill.
- Toast Kaiser roll on grill. Place chicken on base of roll. Top with 1/4 cup of Sweet Chili Slaw.
- Finish with lettuce, tomato, and crown of the roll. Serve hot with extra slaw on side.
Build this sandwich in a wrap and garnish with toasted sesame seeds, sliced scallions or mandarin orange segments.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches