A burger with a Middle Eastern treatment - juicy lamb slathered with deeply flavored red pepper spread and a variety of fresh toppings.
For the Lamb Burger:
- Combine ground lamb with ground fennel seed, Mediterranean sea salt, parsley and red onion until evenly distributed.
- Form Patties into 4 equal parts, or desired size.
- Grill until desired doneness.
For Harissa Spread:
- In a blender, combine roasted red peppers, garlic, caraway, coriander, crushed red pepper flakes and salt.
- Drizzle in olive oil until smooth.
For the Build:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Harissa spread on the base of the bun.
- Place spinach, cucumber slices, cooked burger, red onion and feta.
- Spread 2 more tablespoons of harissa spread on crown of bun. Top burger.
These burgers make great sliders for your appetizer menu too!
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 770
- Sodium: 2070 mg
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Protein: 38 g