A tender and flavorful pulled pork slider rubbed with our Cattlemen's Chili Lime Rub and finished with our delicious Memphis Sweet BBQ Sauce.
- Set smoker to 225°F. In a bowl rub pork with chili lime seasoning. Place in a hotel pan and smoke until tender, about 6 hours.
- Remove from smoker and allow to rest and cool slightly. Pull meat and toss with Memphis Sweet BBQ sauce. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- For each serving, top the bottom of 2 slider buns with 3 ounces of hot sauced pork and 2 pickles.
- Cover each with top of bun. Serve hot.
This pork can also be roasted in a 350°F oven for roughly 2 hours.
This simple build is perfect by substituting any of the Cattlemen's BBQ Sauces.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America