Shrimp tacos never had it so good, until Grill Mates Mojito Lime seasoning joined the fiesta of flavors in this culinary creation! Your guests will be hungry for more!
For the Mojito Lime Shrimp:
- Toss shrimp in lime juice, then in the seasoning to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Place 4 shrimp on a skewer. Grill on medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the shrimp are pink and cooked all the way through.
For the Mojito Lime Slaw:
- Pulse 1/4 cup cilantro, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lime juice, sugar, seasoning, and 1 tablespoon water in a food processor until smooth.
- Roughly chop the remaining 1/2 cup cilantro. Toss with the cabbage, red onions, mango, and dressing.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290 cal
- Sodium: 740 mg
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Protein: 13 g