Our Smokehouse Maple Chicken burger is the perfect combination of sweet and smoky, and great alternative to a beef burger.
- Mix together ground chicken, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
- Divide into 4 patties.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup bread crumbs on a sheet tray and coat each patty with bread crumbs. Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and fry patties until golden and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Build burger with toppings of choice.
This burger is excellent when accompanied with McCormick for Chefs' Smoky Tomato Relish.
Hold the bun! This burger is great on a bed of greens with vegetables and your vinaigrette or our Smoky Tomato Relish.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 760 mg
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 27 g