A bold Southwestern inspired club with today's flavors powered by Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
Cholula Sandwich Spread
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Cholula, and Southwest Seasoning. Whisk until evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 350°F. Season chicken with Rotisserie Seasoning. Place on parchment-lined sheet tray and roast to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Cool then thinly slice on a bias. Portion as needed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, toast 3 slices of bread. Lay bread out on a clean cutting board and spread 2 tablespoons sandwich spread on one side of each slice.
- Top the first piece with the sliced chicken. Brush chicken with 1 teaspoon Cholula and top with a slice of cheese. Cover cheese with the second slice of bread spread side up.
- Cover mayonnaise with 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices of tomato, and 3 slices of bacon. Top with the last slice of bread, spread side down facing bacon.
- Cut sandwich into 3 equal pieces with the center section being a wedge.
- Stack all 3 pieces on a long skewer and serve upright as a towering club.
If a towering sandwich isn't operationally feasible or for packaged carry out and delivery, individually pick the 3 pieces.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches