Indulgent fudge brownies with a spicy twist from Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce.
- Set oven to 350°F. Line a 2” half hotel pan with parchment paper, spray with oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and sugars. Mix until combined. Whisk in eggs and vanilla until completely incorporated.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, and cinnamon onto parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine chocolate, Cholula Chipotle Hot Sauce, and salt together.
- Whisk melted chocolate mixture into batter until smooth. Gradually stir in flour mixture until well blended.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few crumbs, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack. Use the parchment liner to remove brownies from the pan and cut as desired.
Add chocolate chips for an even more chocolate flavored brownie.