Chocolate chip cookie, with a hot and smoky hit!
- Set oven to 350°F. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat butter and both sugars at medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, Cholula, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed.
- Reduce the speed to medium, add flour mixture and beat until just incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using a #32 scoop portion 24 pieces of dough. Roll into balls and place about 2 inches apart onto a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Bake until golden but still soft in the center, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool and then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: American Regional