Homemade graham crackers allow for a twist on traditional with a slightly chewier texture and a hit of cinnamon.
- In a food processor combine flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Pulse until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture looks similar to cornmeal. Add honey, milk, and vanilla. Process until dough forms a ball. Press dough into a 1/2 inch disk, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Set oven to 325°F. Dust work surface lightly with flour. Unwrap graham cracker dough. Roll dough out to 1/8" thickness. Use a docker or a fork to dock the entire dough. Cut into desired size rectangle. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Place on parchment lined sheet tray and bake until crackers are starting darken on the edges, about 12-15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Hold in airtight container until needed.
Pair these graham crackers with this Marshmallow recipe for a delicious and fun housemade s'more!