Grilled peaches top a toasted naan with a coconut yogurt spread and a curried honey drizzle.
- In a bowl combine honey and curry powder. Mix to combine and set aside for service.
- In a bowl combine yogurt and coconut. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine butter, curry powder, and honey. Hold warm for service.
- Set grill to medium high. Brush 1 naan and 1 peach with half of butter mixture. Grill until naan is lightly toasted and peaches are well marked. Remove from grill.
- Slice peaches to 1/4" slices. Spread half of yogurt mixture on grilled naan. Top with slices peaches and garnish with pistachios. Drizzle with spiced honey and serve warm.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 274
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Protein: 3 g