What's not to love about chocolate and bananas and that it's vegan-friendly too!
- Place bananas, coconut milk, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in the pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow dish and stir in the toasted coconut flakes.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until it reaches soft serve consistency. (Note: If freezing for longer than time noted, allow it to sit out for 5-7 minutes before scooping.)
- Garnish with extra toasted coconut.
Top with additional, vegan-friendly garnishes, if desired.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Protein: 4 g