- In a medium bowl toss raw shrimp with minced garlic, 1 tsp salt, 1 Tbsp olive oil, ground chipotle and smoked paprika. Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- While the shrimp are marinating, cook off the linguine in salted water to al dente. Strain and return to pan. Oil and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil in a large sauté pan. Sear shrimp 1-2 minutes per side and remove from pan.
- Reduce heat and add sliced garlic and crushed chipotle. Sweat until fragrant and garlic has softened. Add wine and reduce until no more than a 1/4 cup remains. Stir in lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Slowly whisk in butter, one cube at a time until it is fully emulsified. Stir in remaining 1/2 tsp salt, black pepper and lemon zest. Pour over oiled linguine, add shrimp and toss until everything is coated in sauce. Finished with parsley and serve.
Add some extra crushed chipotle to garnish for added heat+smoke.