Simply paired with Lawry’s® Wings and Things Lemon Pepper, capers and tomatoes, black cod’s rich texture creates a luxurious gourmet level meal right out of your grill (or salamander)!
For the Lemon Pepper Black Cod:
- Heat salamander to high with the tray set to mid-level.
- Set each fillet on a sizzle platter. Sprinkle with the Zesty Lemon & Pepper Wings Seasoning to coat both sides.
- Top black cod with tomatoes and capers, drizzle with olive oil. Cook in the salamander for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve over pasta, utilizing the excess juices on the sizzle platter as a sauce.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Protein: 27 g