The complex and delicate flavors of salmon pair well with Lawry's® Wings &Things Zesty Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Mix
- Check each salmon filet for pin bones or excess skin. Using 1/2 tablespoon of the seasoning, season both sides of each filet.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat melt 2 tablespoons of the butter. Place each filet in the pan (be sure not to overcrowd the pan). Cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Remove the filets and hot hold while making the brown butter sauce.
- Add remaining butter, remaining seasoning, and shallots to the same pan. Scrape the fond that has formed at the bottom of the pan, and cook just until the shallots are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Place the salmon on serving ware, then drizzle the sauce over the fish. This dish is great served with Lemon Pepper Risotto.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 210 cal
- Sodium: 110 mg
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Protein: 19 g