Fish with orange flesh love a little smoke and sweetness. Grill Mates® Seafood Seasoning has a great cedar note that marries well with fish in the salmon family.
For the Nori Wrapped Salmon:
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Cut nori into 4 strips, roughly 1 ½ inch wide.
- Sprinkle seafood seasoning over salmon and rub to coat all sides. Wrap each fillet around the center with a strip of nori, cutting off the excess nori so that there is just a slight overlap. Use a small amount of water to get the nori to stick to itself.
- Place salmon on grill skin side up. After 2-3 minutes flip salmon. Brush each fillet with sweet chili sauce and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Serve with rice.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Japanese
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 240
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 25 g