Salmon glazed with Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce over a flavorful loaded kale salad.
- In a bowl, combine Stubb's Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce, white miso, first amount rice vinegar and sesame oil. Whisk until fully incorporated. Reserve half and set aside.
- Coat salmon portions with remaining marinade, cover and hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine second amount of rice vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, Whisk until well combined. Add kale, quinoa, sprouts, red onion, bell pepper, radishes, carrots, and sunflower seeds. Toss until ingredients are well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, remove 1 portion salmon from marinade and place on sizzle platter. Brush with 1 tablespoon reserved marinade. Place under salmon and cook to desired doneness and glaze as formed.
- Plate 1 1/2 cups prepared salad. Top with cooked salmon and garnish with 1 tablespoon each jalapenos and pomegranate seeds. Serve warm.
The additions to this kale salad can be switched up with what is seasonally available for a delicious salad any time of the year!
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 250 cal
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Protein: 25 g