A delicious Japanese inspired noodle bowl kicked up with Frank's Redhot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce and Japanese Seven spiced chicken.
Stingin' Honey Garlic Cooking Sauce
- In a bowl combine Stingin' Honey Garlic sauce, chicken broth, white miso paste, soy sauce, and mirin. Whisk together until ingredients are evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, heat a wok over medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon each sesame oil and canola oil to the pan. Once the oil is hot, add 4 ounces of chicken and stir fry until cooked to a temperature of 165°F.
- Add a 1/4 cup of onions and sauté until translucent. Add 1/2 cup of carrots and cook, stirring constantly, until carrots begin to soften. Add 1/2 cup of mushrooms and 1/4 cup of bell pepper. Cook until tender.
- Add 1 cup of Honey Garlic Stir Fry Sauce and 4 ounces of cooked soba noodles. Cook until heated through and ingredients are well combined. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Plate noodle bowl as desired. Garnish with 2 tablespoons scallions and 1 teaspoon Japanese Seven Spice. Serve hot.
Consider using other proteins in place of chicken like tofu, shrimp or pork.