This whole wheat pasta dish with healthy vegetables and ingredients, along with a reduction in sodium makes this an all star eat!
- In an eight quart stock pot, bring 1 gallon of water to a boil. Cook farfalle until al dente.
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Sauté red onions for 2 minutes, then add cannellini beans and roasted red peppers, cook 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning and vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and cook until pasta is hot.
- Add arugula and toss to just wilt the arugula. Portion pasta among four pasta bowls and garnish each with one tablespoon of feta cheese.
If arugula is not available spinach is a healthy substitute.
- Recipe type: Pasta and Rice
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 360
- Sodium: 550 mg
- Carbohydrates: 65 g
- Protein: 16 g