This tasty pasta dish brings a classic meat sauce of Italy together with the exotic spices and authentic flavors of Turkeys traditional manti dumplings. Spooned over tender cavatelli pasta, Eastern Mediterranean Bolognese is topped with a cool yogurt, cucumbers, tomatoes, and fresh mint.
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat oil large skillet on medium heat. Add meat loaf mix, onion, tomato paste, paprika, dried mint, and red pepper; cook and stir 7 to 8 minutes or until meat is browned. Add stock; simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Mix cucumbers, tomatoes, and fresh mint in medium bowl; set aside. Mix yogurt, water and garlic with whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve bolognese over cavatelli.
- Top with yogurt sauce and cucumber tomato mixture.
- Recipe type: Pasta and Rice
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 505 cal
- Sodium: 198 mg
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
- Protein: 27 g