A triple dose of heat pizza with Buffalo wings sauce, hot Italian Sausage, and crispy jalapeños.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving swirl crust with 1/4 cup each of Frank's Buffalo wings sauce and pizza sauce leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheese and 1 cup sausage.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges, drizzle with 2 tablespoons Buffalo wings sauce, sprinkle with 3/4 cup crispy jalapenos and serve.
For a loaded extra hot pizza add pepperoni, bacon, mushrooms, onions, black olives, and green peppers.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread