A refreshing pizza brushed with spicy mustard infused olive oil, topped with mozzarella and finished with grilled chicken and a light Italian dressed salad.
- Set oven to 400˚F. Combine mustard and first amount of olive oil. Hold at room temperature for service.
- For each serving, spread 3 tablespoons mustard and olive oil blend on crust leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges. Cover with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. While pizza is baking, in a bowl toss 3 ounces of sliced chicken in 3/4 teaspoons of oil and 3/4 teaspoons of seasoning. Grill to an internal temperature of 165°F. Allow to rest and dice.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup greens, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olives and 1 tablespoon dressing. Toss to distribute dressing.
- Cut into wedges, top with dressed salad and sliced chicken. dust pizza with 1 teaspoon cheese and serve immediately.
This pizza build is also ideal for thin and wheat crusts and can be made with French's Dijon.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread