Creamy sauce and cheeses mellow the crunchy heat of French's Jalapeños.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, garlic, and crushed chipotle pepper. Cover and reserve for service.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving, brush entire crust with 1/4 cup spiced oil.
- Cover with 1 cup pepper jack cheese, 10-12 tomato sliced, and 1/2 cup queso fresco.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges, garnish with 1/2 cup crispy jalapeños and 2 tablespoons cilantro. Serve hot.
Additional toppings could include red onion slivers, or charred poblano peppers and corn.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread