Topped with Peruvian and Mesquite seasoned beef, chorizo, bacon, vegetables and finished with French's Crispy Jalapenos and fresh cilantro.
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat add oil, ground beef, Peruvian and Mesquite seasonings. Cook and mix beef with seasonings until cooked through and crumbled. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving spread crust with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheese, 1 cup crumbled beef, 1/3 cup chorizo, 1/4 cup bacon, 1/3 cup mushrooms, 1/4 cup green pepper, and 1/4 cup tomatoes.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges, garnish with 1/2 cup jalapenos, 2 tablespoons cilantro and serve hot.
Try a drizzle of this Avocado Lime Crema on this pizza for an added layer of flavor!
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread