Sweet and spicy flavors delivered from a blend of Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce and Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce with chicken finished in spicy McCormick® Culinary Japanese Seven Spice Seasoning.
Sweet & Spicy Sauce
- In a bowl combine sweet chili sauce, honey garlic sauce, and crushed red pepper. Whisk until well blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Season diced chicken with Japanese Seven Spice Seasoning.
- In a sauté pan or wok heat both oils over high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Chill and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. Spread crust with 1/2 sauce, leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Cover with 1 1/2 cups cheese, top with 3/4 cup chicken, 1/4 cup each green and red peppers, and 3 tablespoons red onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Cut into wedges, garnish with 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts, 1 1/2 teaspoons scallions and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve hot.
This pizza build can easily be made vegetarian or with shrimp.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread