This colorful, easy-to-assemble dish combines classic Italian textures and flavors with the savory Creole seasoning of Zatarain's rice pilaf. Easy to make ahead and guaranteed to satisfy a crowd.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. To hotel pan, add 12 cups of hot water, 2 ounces of butter or margarine (optional), and contents of package. Stir thoroughly; then cover tightly with foil or other style cover.
- Place into oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is cooked. Do not over cook. When rice is cooked, remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes. Cool rice completely in refrigerator.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, salami, cheese, roasted peppers, and olives. Toss the salad with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, chopped parsley and season to taste with sea salt.
Our amazing antipasto recipe makes 20 "side" servings - serve it at your next banquet or catering event!
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 390
- Sodium: 1490 mg
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
- Protein: 10 g