A creamy and smoky pasta salad made with Cattlemen's® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce and loaded with vegetables.
Serves 2 quarts
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cattlemens ® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsps Franks ® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cattlemens ® Cowboy Rub
- 4 cups Cavatappi Pasta, cooked
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets, blanched
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 5 ears Corn, grilled, kernels removed
- 1 cup Assorted Bell Peppers, roasted, peeled, 1/2" dice
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, 1/4" dice
- 1/2 cup Scallion, slivered
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, Frank's RedHot® Original, vinegar, brown sugar and spice rub until well mixed.
- Add pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, grilled corn, bell peppers, red onion and scallions. Toss until dressing is evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service. Serve cold as desired.
This salad is perfect to serve bulk on a buffet or individually as a side dish.
Also great for grab-and-go sales!
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America