Not willing to sacrifice flavor? We didn't think so either. This wholesome, fresh salad is laced with orchard fruits and dressed in a delicious blend of yogurt, Cattlemen's® Carolina Tangy Gold™ BBQ Sauce and Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning. It's all about great flavors.
- In lightly salted water, boil sweet potatoes until fork tender. Peel and dice into 3/8" pieces.
- Dice the apples and apricots. Add to bowl with golden raisins and rehydrate with hot water. Drain and add to potatoes.
- Blend Cattlemen's sauce with yogurt and Grill Mates seasoning. Fold into the potatoes.
- Hold and serve chilled.
Sweet potatoes should be cooked to fork tender and tossed with the dressing while still warm. This allows the flavors of the dressing to absorb into the potatoes and fruit mixture as it cools.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 30 min
- Total time: 40 min
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 270
- Sodium: 710 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 2 g