A creamy smooth mayonnaise made from egg yolks, French's Dijon and canola oil.
Serves 1 quart
- 3 each Egg Yolks
- 3 tbsps Frenchs ® Dijon Mustard
- 3 tbsps White Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 cups Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice , fresh
- In a blender combine yolks, Dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper. Blend on high until smooth.
- With blender running, stream in oil slowly until mixture reaches mayonnaise consistency. Add lemon juice and pulse to combine.
- Remove from blender and refrigerate immediately.
For a garlic aioli, add 1/4 cup of roasted garlic to 3 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads