Chefs use sea salt to add flavor, texture, and color to a dish. Take sea salt to the next level by adding dried sour cherries, cider vinegar, thyme, and smoky bacon. Sprinkle as a finishing flavor over roast pork or chicken, salads, quinoa, and rice.
- Cook vinegar in small non-stick skillet on medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until reduced to 1 tablespoon. Add sea salt; cook and stir 5 minutes or until sea salt is dried.
- Mix sea salt and remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Store in tightly covered jar in refrigerator.
- If needed, break up any clumps before using.
- Recipe type: Seasoning Blends Marinades and Rubs
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 0 g
- Sodium: 278 mg
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g