Simple, yet flavorful these brussels will become an instant go-to side dish.
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Increase heat to high. Add Brussels sprouts and sear cut side down. Add zesty pepper blend and onion to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
- Pour broth into skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Sprinkle with bacon before serving.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 110 cal
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Protein: 8 g