Grilled vegetables - whatever is in season - get extra flavor from Lawry's® Seasoned Salt. A flavorful side option to nearly any entree item, any time of day.
Vegetables | Serves 4 Servings
- 2 tsps Lawrys ® Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp McCormick Culinary ® Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 each Red bell pepper, medium, cut into strips
- 1 each Yellow bell pepper, medium, cut into strips
- 1 each Yellow squash, medium, sliced
- 1 each Red onion, small, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 bunch Asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 each Zucchini, medium, sliced
- Mix seasoned salt and pepper in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Refrigerate any leftover vegetables to create another delicious meal.