Featuring Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce, our grilled sweet potatoes with our "sticky sweet"can't be beat...guests will want to know what in the sauce!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut potatoes into wedges lengthwise. In a bowl combine potatoes, oil, salt, and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet cut side down and bake until fork tender but firm, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Preheat grill on medium high heat.
- In a small bowl combine barbecue sauce and chipotle pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Grill sweet potatoes on all sides until charred lightly.
Serve with Stubb's® Sticky Sweet Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce for dipping or drizzled on top.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 270 cal
- Sodium: 390 mg
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Protein: 4 g