These pickles have a zesty and spicy twist to make a great accompaniment to any meal.
- Place sliced cucumbers in a resealable bag. In a medium bowl combine rice vinegar, sugar, salt, and sriracha seasoning. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour pickling liquid into bag with cucumbers. Let sit, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
- Strain cucumbers, reserving pickling liquid. In bowl combine cucumbers, soy sauce, and 2 tablespoons of reserved pickling liquid. Toss to mix. Top with sesame seeds.
These pickles can be tossed with rehydrated wakame seaweed to make a salad. They can also be added to a Banh Mi.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 35 cal
- Sodium: 1050 mg
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Protein: 1 g