Our Grill Mates Barbecue seasoning is in the spotlight for our grilled chicken sliders with Carolina BBQ Aioli. We've seasoned the chicken medallions, then grilled them for extra layers of flavor, finishing them off with mouthwatering, must-have, garnishes: spicy pepper jack cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato. Hold the ketchup as we "flavor finale" our sliders with our modestly sweet, Carolina BBQ aioli. Whether your customers are hungry or hangry, these indulgent sliders make a great meal; try them for "many mouths" as a shareable appetizer.
For the "Made to Order" Grilled Chicken & Buns:
- For each order, toast three buns. Season chicken medallions on both sides with 1/2 teaspoons of Grill Mates Barbecue seasoning and grill to an internal temperature of 165F.
For the Build & Serve:
- Spread each top and bottom bun with 2 teaspoons of Carolina Aioli. RECIPE >>
- Cover each bottom bun with 2 slices of tomato, lettuce, a grilled chicken breast medallion, 1/2 slice of cheese and 1/3 piece of bacon.
- Place top of each bun over bacon and secure with a bamboo pick.
- Serve hot.
This recipe makes 8 sliders: 4 servings of 2 sliders each.
This build is also nice with ground chicken, turkey or beef.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes: 15 mins prep & 8-10 mins cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1000
- Sodium: 1610 mg
- Carbohydrates: 63 g
- Protein: 71 g