Crispy fried potato skins filled with a mildly spicy cream cheese mixture, then topped with crisp bacon, shredded Cheddar and green onions.
- 2 pounds Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Franks ® Mild Wings Sauce
- 4 pounds Fresh or Frozen Potato Skins, cut in half and scooped
- 1 pound Bacon, cooked crisp, then coarsely chopped
- 2 pounds Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- Combine cream cheese with Wings Sauce until well blended. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, deep fry 1 pound of scooped potato skins until golden brown. Arrange fried potato skins on large sheet tray. Fill with 10 ounces cream cheese mixture. Top with 1/4 of the bacon and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Place tray in oven and cook until the cream cheese is hot and Cheddar is melted.
- Plate as desired and top with 1 tablespoon of sliced green onions.
Use Buffalo chicken dip made with Frank's Mild in place of the cream cheese mixture to make it even more indulgent.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 2890
- Sodium: 4807
- Carbohydrates: 233
- Protein: 98