Lovers of steak, rejoice! This kebab recipe is created to last all season. Marinated and minced with mint, parsley, onion, Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning and McCormick Culinary® Mustard Seed, this kebab is bedded with a succulent summer orzo topped with a chimichurri.
For the Steak Kebabs:
- Cut meat into 1 inch squares. Take steams off mushrooms and cut zucchini into quarter inch rounds. Marinade in marinating mix.
- Build kebabs by skewering in the steak, squash and mushroom in order until 4 pieces of steak have been skewered.
- Warm a skillet or flat cast iron pan on medium high heat. Once warmed cook for about 5 minutes then turn over and cook until desired doneness.
For the Chimichurri:
- Finely mince parsley, mint, onion and garlic. Mix in lemon juice, olive oil, Montreal Steak Seasoning and mustard seed.
For the Summer Orzo:
- Bring a pot of water to boil that's been seasoned with a pinch of salt. Once a rolling boil has started add orzo to water and boil for 10 minutes. Cut grape tomatoes length wise and mix with cooked orzo. Add chimichurri mixture into the orzo and toss together.
- Place 2 kebabs on a bed of summer orzo topped with chimichurri.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Argentinean