Chef Brian Jupiter, Executive Chef at Frontier in Chicago, Illinois, will reel you into a flambe of familiar flavor favorites like our OLD BAY, minced garlic and crushed red pepper, that you won't be able to resist dipping into with his Crawfish and Crab Queso Fundido.
For the Crawfish and Crab Queso Fundido:
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and saute until vegetables are cooked through. Allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cheese with sauteed ingredients.
- Empty ingredients into a casserole dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 400F until cheese is melted and bubbling.
For the Romesco Topping:
- Blend all romesco topper ingredients until smooth.
- Top baked cheese mixture and serve with warmed corn tortillas.
Save time harvesting crawfish meat: simply twist off the heads and snap off the tail/flipper by going against its natural curl. Then use your finger to push the tail meat out with ease.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Latin American